|Survivor Squishy 2: Anarchy|
|Host:||Jessica as Herself|
|Additional Staff:|| Ray as Himself|
Ben as Himself
|Date Began:||May 31, 2011|
|Date Finished:||July 27, 2011|
|# of Contestants:||23 Players|
|Starting Tribe(s):|| Midori|
|PreMerge Tribes:|| Bajnokok|
|Merge Tribe:||Ging Ging|
|Survivor Squishy 3:|| Candice, Greg, Joel, Ken,|
Natalie, Parvati, Rupert,
Russell, Shane & Tyson
The game began by having 23 people sign up as 1 of 23 pre-selected castaways, chosen for being "anarchists" on the real show. There were no other real limitations on who they could pick to play as.
Everyone partook in an Idol Hunt, that allowed the chance to gain 1/4 special Hidden Idols, become a Team Captain or be sent to Exile Island in Episode 1 while everyone else went to Tribal Council.
At the F22, players were split into 2 tribes through a schoolyard pick 'em; the Team Captains being the only to select players.
For the first 6 rounds the tribes battled it out in team based Immunity Challenges. The winning tribe was spared from Tribal Council (TC for short) for the round in which they won, but the losing tribe went to TC and voted one of their own members out of the game.
At the F14, players were shuffled into 2 completely new tribes.
At the F10, the 2 tribes were joined together to form 1 larger, new tribe. This sparked a change in the game on several levels. Immunity was no longer a team effort. Instead, challenges were now individual with only 1 winner each time.
At the F8, players were paired up into partners. Whatever happened to you...happened to your partner just as equally. This would end at the F4.
At the F3, those who received 11th-4th Place were brought back in order to vote for who they'd wish to win this game. They could only vote for 1 of the 3 players who made it to the end of the game.
|Placing||Played As||Alumni||Tribes||Elimination||Total Votes||NP Points|
|4th||Jerri||Brady4605||Voted Out 3-2||3||+57|
|6th||Parvati||Ahollywoodslayer||Voted Out 4-2||4||+38|
|7th||Rupert||Padraig_odea||Voted Out 4-2||6||+33|
|9th||Natalie||Erinmorricci||Voted Out 2-0||3||+25|
|10th||Greg||Achyun||Voted Out 5-2-1-1||5||+23|
|11th||Corinne||Tyler.Wayne4||Voted Out 1-1||4||+21|
|12th||Shane||Hadouken14||Voted Out 1-1||1||+19|
|14th||Stephenie||Supergoten||Voted Out 2-0||2||+16|
|15th||Sandra||Mrhpotterfreak||Voted Out 3-1||6||+15|
|16th||Janu||Erin_vee||Voted Out 3-1-1||3||+14|
|19th||Sugar||Goindwninflames||Voted Out 5-1||6||+12|
|21st||Rob||Diamondaurapayge||Voted Out 6-1-1||6||+11|
|22nd||Courtney||Stargirl_10_87||Voted Out 8-1||8||+10|
|23rd||Phillip||Mike5179||Voted Out 6-4-2-1||6||+10|
Based on the Survival Average used at True Dork Times.
- This ORG introduced 4 new Alumni: Achyun, Edrodz404, Red.889 & Theman.robert.
- The Midori tribe was named by Mrhpotterfreak after the Japanese word for "green".
- The Sinregla tribe was named by Tyler.Wayne4 after the Spanish word for "without rules".
- The Bajnokok tribe was named by Rainmoondance after the Hungarian word for "champions".
- The Dalek tribe was named by Achyun after the infamous Doctor Who alien species.
- The Ging Ging tribe was named by DrummelSmithJessica's daughter after her stuffed lion.
- ↑ Russell used 1 extra vote.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Removed from the game for breaking Exile Island rule.
- ↑ HII used by Russell (4 votes void) and Rupert (2 votes void).
- ↑ Tie vote between Corinne & Natalie; tied in revote; 1 and 0 past votes respectively.
- ↑ HII used by Natalie (1 vote void).
- ↑ Tie vote between Corinne & Shane; Natalie chose who lost.
- ↑ HII used by Greg (2 votes void).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Removed from the game for being inactive.