|Global Survivor 5: Australia|
|Host:||Bo as Jeff Probst|
|Date Began:||December 10, 2007|
|Date Finished:||January 26, 2008|
|# of Contestants:||17 Players|
|PreMerge Tribes:|| Cocos|
|Global Survivor 20:||Jamie|
Production Information Edit
Sign Ups for 16 players began December 6, 2007. Reservations were not allowed. People were allowed to sign up as their favorite Survivor castaway from any season of any country. No character that had already been played in a previous season of this series could be chosen again. There were no other limitations on who they could pick to play as.
Check Ins for the players began on December 7, 2007. Michelle was a replacement. The game then began on December 10, 2007.
Game Summary Edit
Series Twist: Players were trying to conquer the world. In this specific season they were trying to conquer Australia. To be successful at this goal they needed to defeat both each other AND the ruler of the country at the time (Kevin Rudd). At some point in the game the country's ruler would hold a census, giving them the chance to remove someone of their choosing from the game who did not sign said census. The leader would then enter the game as a player.
Season Twist: A Hidden Immunity Idol was hidden somewhere on the site. The leader was able to give a clue to the HII each round, to any one player from the immune tribe of his choosing. Once he entered the game himself, this ability ended.
Challenge Twist: Rudd earned a Mystery Bottle during Immunity Challenge #7, which both revealed a Second TC for everyone and allowed him to reassign who held immunity.
@Final 16 players were placed into 2 tribes of 8.
@Final 10 players merged into a single tribe.
@Final 10 Rudd entered the game, becoming the NuFinal 11.
@NuFinal 10 merged tribe was sent to a Second Tribal Council.
@NuFinal 2 players reached Finale, facing 7 Jurors.
|Placing||Played As||Alumni||Tribes||Elimination||Total Votes||NP Points|
|3rd||Lisa||Janellesfan1||Voted Out 1-0||9||+57|
|4th||Brandon||Mrhpotterfreak||Voted Out 3-1||4||+42|
|5th||Nick||Jamison7538||Voted Out 4-1||10||+34|
|6th||Michelle||Darknees||Voted Out 3-2-1||4||+28|
|7th||Parvati||Jillian_xox||Voted Out 1-1-1||5||+24|
|8th||Rudd||JayMeNooTun||Voted Out 7-1||7||+21|
|9th||Jon||ExecuBiotch||Voted Out 6-3||10||+19|
|10th||Georgi||JadeDiamond44||Voted Out 7-3||9||+17|
|11th||Neleh||Buddy9775||Voted Out 5-5-1||5||+15|
|12th||Yau-Man||Scoobers56||Voted Out 0-3-3||0||+14|
|13th||Elisabeth||Sunset_141||Voted Out 3-3||4||+13|
|14th||Kim||Beaut1ful_d1sast3r||Voted Out 3-3-1||4||+12|
|15th||Michael||Tyler.Wayne4||Voted Out 6-1||7||+11|
|16th||Ncumisa||Troublezay||Voted Out 6-1-1||6||+11|
|17th||Rupert||Ajgibson||Voted Out 7-1||7||+10|
Based on the Survival Average used at True Dork Times.
- This ORG introduced 2 new Alumni: Ajgibson & ExecuBiotch.
- The Cocos and Norfolk tribes were named after the territories of Cocos Islands and Norfolk Island.
- The Adelaide tribe was named after the capital of South Australia.
- Conforums, the message board service which hosted this game, shut down on April 15th 2018.
- ↑ HII used by Brandon (4 votes void).
- ↑ Tie vote between Michelle, Parvati & Svetla; 0, 4 and 0 past votes respectively.
- ↑ Tie vote between Georgi & Neleh; tied in of past votes; purple rock scenario.
- ↑ Tie vote between Lisa & Parvati; tied in of past votes; purple rock scenario.
- ↑ Tie vote between Elisabeth & Jon; tied in of past votes; purple rock scenario.
- ↑ Tie vote between Jamie & Kim; 0 and 1 past votes respectively.
Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10 | Season 11