|Global Survivor 19: America|
|Host:||Bo as Jeff Probst|
|Date Began:||February 13, 2009|
|Date Finished:||March 27, 2009|
|# of Contestants:||17 Players|
|PreMerge Tribes:|| Cherokee|
|Global Survivor 20:||Erinn|
Production Information Edit
Sign Ups for 16 players began February 6, 2009. Reservations were not allowed. People were allowed to sign up as their favorite Survivor castaway from any season of any country. No character that had already been played in a previous season of this series could be chosen again. There were no other limitations on who they could pick to play as.
Check Ins for the players began on February 11, 2009. There were no replacements. The game then began on February 13, 2009.
Game Summary Edit
Series Twist: Players were trying to conquer the world. In this specific season they were trying to conquer the United States of America. To be successful at this goal they needed to defeat both each other AND the ruler of the country at the time (Barack Obama). At some point in the game the country's ruler would hold a census, giving them the chance to remove someone of their choosing from the game who did not sign said census. The leader would then enter the game as a player.
Season Twist: Every challenge win a player earned, they were given 1 crystal shard. At any point in the game the players were allowed to use the shards to purchase 1 of 20 twists to activate.
@Final 16 players were placed into 2 tribes of 8.
@Final 10 Obama entered the game, becoming the NuFinal 11.
@NuFinal 11 players were sent to a Double TC.
@NuFinal 8 players merged into a single tribe.
@NuFinal 4 3 immunities were up for grabs instead of 1.
@NuFinal 2 players reached Finale, facing 7 Jurors.
|Placing||Played As||Alumni||Tribes||Elimination||Total Votes||NP Points|
|3rd||Jolien||Supergoten||Voted Out 1-0||1||+57|
|7th||Itay||Luis289018||Voted Out 3-3-1||7||+24|
|8th||Obama||JayMeNooTun||Voted Out 4-4||7||+21|
|9th||Sydney||Jaker522||Voted Out 3-3||4||+19|
|10th||Zoe||Abnormalbay||Voted Out 2-1||3||+17|
|12th||Na'ama||Picasims||Voted Out 3-1||3||+14|
|13th||Gary||Zekem834||Voted Out 6-1||6||+13|
|14th||Britt||Aj0592||Voted Out 4-1-1||5||+12|
|15th||Stephen||Klorinekarrl||Voted Out 5-1-1||6||+11|
|16th||Lex||Andrew||Voted Out 7-1||7||+11|
|17th||Paschal||Cory_d_thomas||Voted Out 6-1-1||6||+10|
Based on the Survival Average used at True Dork Times.
- This ORG introduced 4 new Alumni: Andrew, Jaker522, Kag1408 & Klorinekarrl.
- The Cherokee and Sioux tribes were named after the Native American tribes.
- The Mayflower tribe was named after the ship that brought the first pilgrims to America.
- This season was originally meant to be season 5. However, JayMeNooTun refused to play as George W. Bush. This season was stalled until a new President was put into office.
- ↑ Only member of tribe vulnerable; automatically eliminated.
- ↑ Tie vote between Erinn & Itay; 0 and 4 past votes respectively.
- ↑ Tie vote between Charlotte & Obama; 0 and 3 past votes respectively.
- ↑ Tie vote between Obama & Sydney; 0 and 1 past votes respectively.
- ↑ Removed from the game for breaking Isolation rule.
Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10 | Season 11