|Global Survivor 1: France|
|Host:||Bo as Jeff Probst|
|Date Began:||September 20, 2007|
|Date Finished:||October 23, 2007|
|# of Contestants:||17 Players|
|PreMerge Tribes:|| Braille|
|Global Survivor 20:||Alicia|
Production Information Edit
Sign Ups for 16 players began September 11, 2007. Reservations were not allowed. People were allowed to sign up as their favorite Survivor castaway from any season of any country. There were no other limitations on who they could pick to play as.
Check Ins for the players began on September 18, 2007. There were no replacements. The game then began on September 20, 2007.
Game Summary Edit
Series Twist: Players were trying to conquer the world. In this specific season they were trying to conquer France. To be successful at this goal they needed to defeat both each other AND the ruler of the country at the time (Nicholas Sarkozy). At some point in the game the country's ruler would hold a census, giving them the chance to remove someone of their choosing from the game who did not sign said census. The leader would then enter the game as a player.
Challenge Twist: Candice earned a Mystery Bottle during Immunity Challenge #7, which both revealed a Second TC for everyone and allowed her to reassign who held immunity.
@Final 16 players were placed into 2 tribes of 8.
@Final 10 players merged into a single tribe.
@Final 10 Sarkozy entered the game, becoming the NuFinal 11.
@NuFinal 10 merged tribe was sent to a Second Tribal Council.
@NuFinal 2 players reached Finale, facing 7 Jurors.
|Placing||Played As||Alumni||Tribes||Elimination||Total Votes||NP Points|
|3rd||Marcin||Janellesfan1||Voted Out 1-0||3||+57|
|4th||Dolly||Jillian_xox||Voted Out 3-1||6||+42|
|5th||Kevin||JadeDiamond44||Voted Out 3-1-1||4||+34|
|6th||Joel||Sjllow||Voted Out 5-1||5||+28|
|7th||Gervase||ReeReeJonesie||Voted Out 5-1-1||6||+24|
|8th||Sarkozy||JayMeNooTun||Voted Out 6-2||10||+21|
|9th||Kelly||Sublimeoqwee||Voted Out 5-4||9||+19|
|10th||Jaime||Mrhollywood90210||Voted Out 7-3||9||+17|
|11th||Colby||Tyler.Wayne4||Voted Out 9-1-1||10||+15|
|12th||Mick||Supergoten||Voted Out 4-1||6||+14|
|13th||Shawna||Goindwninflames||Voted Out 5-1||6||+13|
|14th||Vanessa||Troublezay||Voted Out 5-1-1||6||+12|
|15th||Jenna||Darknees||Voted Out 4-1-1-1||4||+11|
|16th||James||StudlyMuffin55||Voted Out 6-1-1||6||+11|
|17th||Shane||Scoobers56||Voted Out 7-1||7||+10|
Based on the Survival Average used at True Dork Times.
- This ORG introduced 13 new Alumni: Buddy9775, Darknees, JadeDiamond44, JayMeNooTun, Jillian_xox, Mrhollywood90210, Scoobers56, StudlyMuffin55, Sublimeoqwee, Sunset_141, Supergoten, Troublezay & Tyler.Wayne4.
- Although this ORG was hosted in 2007, it was eligible for the 2008 Annual NP Awards.
- The Braille tribe was named after Louis Braille, the creator of the braille system.
- The Monet tribe was named after Claude Monet, the founder of Impressionism.
- The Gustave tribe was named after Alexandre Gustave Eiffel, the architect of the Eiffel Tower.
- Conforums, the message board service which hosted this game, shut down on April 15th 2018.
Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10 | Season 11